Monday, June 23, 2008

PPP Accepted my Post!

It was so awesome I checked my e-mail and there it was “Your post has been accepted by PPP”! I had been logging in and checking my e-mail everyday waiting for a response. Actually, it didn’t take that long, I was just so anxious.

This is a real opportunity to make money online, no gimmicks, no money on your part required. My payment will be deposited directly into my PayPal account, simple as that. The hardest thing is getting opportunities before they are filled! So far, I have only been able to get two paid posts. There have been plenty more opps, but they are always filled by the time I get to them. I don’t know what the trick is, how often I should check or what! As soon as I figure it out I will post about it. If anyone has any tips please! Leave a comment.

Happy blogging:-)

Related Posts on WAHB:

The Buzz on PayPerPost

Back to WAHB Home

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: