Monday, June 9, 2008

The Buzz on PayPerPost

I am so thrilled to have joined PayPerPost!

PayPerPost is a site where bloggers can pursue money making opportunities. PPP connects bloggers and advertisers, thus creating consumer generated advertising. The opportunities are in the form of posts the bloggers write promoting the advertisers needs. There are also opportunities in the form of videos. Yes, you really can make money online in a safe environment with no gimmicks. All you need is a blog and post away!

I must tell you it is not just about making money. My blog’s traffic has increased which is awesome! Made some friends and found some great blogs. PayPerPost is a community of bloggers. As a member I can see what other bloggers are doing and learn tons from them! It is similar to how I found out about PPP in the first place. During my ‘adventures’ online I kept finding blogs with links to this site, I figured, hey! What’s all the buzz about? So I checked it out. Now I have one place where I can go look for money making opps and get a real time glimpse of the current buzz throughout the blogosphere.

This is actually my first ‘paid post’! It is so exciting to be given the chance to do what I like and make some money in the process. You can too! All you have to do is sign-up with PayPerPost!

Happy trails!

Back to WAHB Home



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: