Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Service provider!

Finally! I gave in to the monopoly in my town and went with the only available DSL provider, Embarq. I had been putting it off for a couple of years now, but I just couldn’t take slow dial-up anymore. What was worse was that my previous dial-up provider’s required downloads and what not froze up my computer constantly! I hated them :-( If you want to know it was Earthlink. So glad that is over! And by the way, that accelerator they add to dial-up was useless, at least in my case. As was the e-mail, nothing but spam.
I had some problems switching over, and it was time consuming! I tried doing everything online, but had to give in to that too and call to set up my new service because I just couldn’t get the final page to load. I am stubborn though, kept trying for three days!
Lost a post in the process, and haven’t been able to dedicate much time to WAHB, but I am back! I did have some time to do some research and I have a few interesting ideas for the next post. I will see tomorrow what I will go with.
It’s good to be a part of the 21st century along with everyone else, at last!

Happy Trails!

Back to WAHB Home

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: