Monday, March 10, 2008

Introduction to WAHB

I have spent the last few years researching the Work At Home market. I would like to share my findings with you in the hope they will assist you in your pursuit of finding a legitimate work at home opportunity. Finding the right money making prospect is not easy. There are bogus review sites, misleading work at home ads and inflated earnings potential all over the net!

If you are looking for work at home you are perhaps also a stay at home parent/step-parent. As a growing part of the population we have many common interests and needs. We have households to run, children to take care of, and a budget! Making money and saving money go hand in hand. We must be an educated consumer to get the most out of our income. I am the type that does not buy a mop before getting online and finding out what the ‘buzz’ about it is. Finding out what others have to say about a product helps me spend my money wisely. My obsession with product reviews led me to embark on writing my own buzz!

The sharing of opinions is what will make this site valuable. Together we can share experiences and help others navigate through this incredible labyrinth we call the Internet. Collectively as an online community of honest people making an honest living we can oust the unscrupulous, greedy scam artists for what they are! Save a little money in the process and make some friends!

Back to WAHB Home

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: